Vaszary Gallery – Széchenyi hall
Kolos Vaszary, the former prince-primate of the former Vaszary, built in 1892 his eclectic-style, towered cottage, designed by architect Győző Czigler. Since its renovation, completed in 2010, the Primate’s cottage and the annexed west wing have been used as an exhibition space. The Vaszary Gallery’s Széchenyi Terme is a climate-controlled concert and exhibition space for 150 people.
Balatonfüred, Honvéd u. 2-4.
Janos Ferencsik School of Music Balatonfüred
The former Pálóczi castle is a characteristic building of the Old Town with a special fate. Its construction was started in 1785 by the poet Ádám Horváth Pálóczi. In 2012 the three-storey building underwent a complete renovation and modernisation. It currently houses a music school with classrooms and a concert hall for 100 people.
Balatonfüred, Ady Endre u. 13.